Practitioner and Room Leader Vacancies
Full time hours for nursery teachers: 36hrs p/w over 4 days
Full time hours for Room Leaders: 41hrs p/w over 4.5 days
Flexible and part time hours also available subject to meeting business requirements.
Salary Range: £17,785 – £28,500 per annum (pro rata) depending on position and experience.
We guarantee to beat your existing salary within a childcare setting.
- Be responsible for the delivery of our ‘learning through play’ educational ethos and bespoke curriculum
- Innovate with activities and constantly challenge your children’s learning and development
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with parents
- Promote child welfare and ensure safeguarding procedures are always followed
- Work on a shift pattern within the nursery’s opening hours (7:30am-6:45pm)
You should join us if:
- You are, or would like to be, an Early Years Practitioner who is genuinely passionate about education and changing children’s lives
- You have, or would like to undertake, a relevant early year’s qualification (Level 2 or above)
- You have a positive outlook (someone who always sees the glass as half full)
- You have bags of drive and motivation with a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- You bring high energy to every task you take on, and a solution driven approach to problems
What we can offer you:
- £17,785 – £28,500 per annum (pro rata)
- One additional “Birthday Bonus” annual leave day per year plus additional annual leave awarded for good attendance.
- Funding and paid time off for Level 3/EYTT/ EY Degrees/Forest School/Leadership training
- Professional development, specialisms, coaching and mentoring through our Staff Development and Welfare Manager and our Head Office programmes.
- Performance related bonuses and incentives
- Regular well-being treats and staff appreciation gestures
- Uniform provided.
- Childcare discounts
- Refer a friend bonus of £500 (plus other incentives)
- Season pass loan, cycle to work scheme, discounts for range of retailers, service and leisure providers.
- Free counselling service for employees and their families.
- Inset training days 2 days per year
- Promotion opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Brilliant team culture, parties, and celebrations
- Welcome bag of goodies
- Free on-site parking
Part-Time and Full-Time hours available.
Work on a shift pattern within the nursery’s opening hours (6:30am-6:45pm)
Room Leaders: 41hrs over 4.5 days / Monday to Friday
Early Years Practitioners: 36hrs over 4 days / Monday to Friday
Lunch Cover: 10AM to 4PM / 30hrs p/w / Monday to Friday
Bank Staff: Flexible Working Hours / Monday to Friday
East Finchley: Park House, 16 High Road, East Finchley, London, N2 9PJ.
Monkey Puzzle East Finchley is located directly opposite East Finchley underground station. Parking is available around the back which you can access through Ingram Road.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are ‘spent’ under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up, any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment